Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BEER REVIEW: Little Devils - Latest Racist Attack On India

A new beer is always eagerly awaited, so imagine my excitement when I saw four different kinds of brew under the name 'Little Devils'. Having become slightly health-conscious (and being slightly drunk), I purchased two pints. Little Devils Premium Lager and Little Devils Golden Ale. Premium Lager wasn't too bad, but Golden Ale tasted like horse piss. Haven't tasted horse piss (yet), but if I had to guess I'd say it tastes like Golden Ale.

It was so horrible that I didn't drink anything but water the next day. No alcohol on a Saturday night, believe it or not.

But they say there's no escape from fate. My friend Hemant 'T2' Rao showed up on Sunday night with two pints of Little Devils. If you're actually waiting to hear it, here goes: Wheat Beer and Indian Pale Ale were as shitty as the previous two miseries. Piss-eries, if you will.

These Little Devils beers were so bad (all four of them are) that T2 and I tried to get each other to finish them. T2 didn't seem to care about the money he'd wasted because a greater calamity had befallen us. Every time we took a sip in the hope that this skunk piss might miraculously start tasting better we just ended up making faces at each other.

Little Devils' Wheat Beer and Premium Lager is bad, and its Golden Ale and Indian Pale Ale tastes like...like, you'll taste dhana ni dal everytime it passes down your unfortunate gullet.

The first thing I should've mentioned is that the godfucked bottle says the hops and malts come from Australia. Are you bastards surprised? That's not all - Little Devils is manufactured in Uttar Pradesh and is "for sale in Maharashtra only". It's a racist attack on the people of this state if you're still wondering, slow coaches.

A pint of this Australia/U.P pony-pee attack on Maharashtra costs 55 rupees. Don't ask me why I didn't upload a pic.

27 comments:

  1. hahahahhahaah:)Hilarious!!! Thanks for the warning!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah!!! Hilarious!!
    Damn funny
    Thanks for the warning!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll stick to water if this is what they keep offering us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draught beer ke liye kuch bhi karega!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. CHECK THE BELOW LINK AND EVERYONE CAN KNOW RETARTED YOUR TASTE IS. SEEMS YOU HAVE HAD HORSE PISS FOR ALL YOUR LIFE.. HA HA :)
    http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/ill-havebeerwhich-beer/360890/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've published your comment but get off the capslock key next time and get back on your seat despite your pointless excitement.

    How does that link prove anything? The joke's on you, pal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to see Ales and Wheat Beer in India especially in Noida and Gugaon. They taste exactly the same i have tasted when i was in UK. I am happy that LITTLE DEVILS has come out with something different for a market like India. I am sure many of us would love it and People who do not know the different types/varieties of beer available internationally will get an oppurtunity to know whats new in BEER world. I am happy that i dont have to drink shit beers any more. LITTLE DEVILS cheers....LITTLE DEVILS GOLDEN ALE, INDIAN PALE ALE AND LITTLE DEVILS WHEAT BEER are superb... One should try Wheat Beer with a sclice of lemon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to see ales and wheat beer in India, too. But I become unhappy when I taste Little Devils.

    "One should try Wheat Beer with a sclice of lemon"

    What the fuck for? How about you try my pee with a slice of lemon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you are more interested in drinking Horse Piss and eating and tasting every thing with your Pee. Haaaa Heeeeeeeeee Sheeeeee Tell me more about your experience in drinking i am sure u must have tasted all the animals Pee and Piss

    ReplyDelete
  10. "What the fuck for?"

    All Wheat Beer should be drunk with a slice of lemon. It's tradition.

    Perhaps try drinking the Wheat the way its meant to be consumed and you may have a different opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the superior mentality and clever vocabulary of this blogger really shows up the credibility of the review.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, but I prefer my beer straight up :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Wow, the superior mentality and clever vocabulary of this blogger really shows up the credibility of the review.

    Good job!"

    Gee, thanks. It's what you make of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. "I think you are more interested in drinking Horse Piss and eating and tasting every thing with your Pee. Haaaa Heeeeeeeeee Sheeeeee Tell me more about your experience in drinking i am sure u must have tasted all the animals Pee and Piss"

    Now that doesn't make a lot of sense. Be clearer, please?

    Pee and piss are the same thing, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Haaaa Heeeeeeeeee Sheeeeee"

    Who writes like that?

    "Wow, the superior mentality and clever vocabulary of this blogger really shows up the credibility of the review."

    You get offended by certain words and let that affect what you get out of the review. Who's at loss here?

    ReplyDelete
  16. didn't you know? all beer tastes like piss.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beer haters - they all chant the same refrain :)

    Do you prefer whisky, then?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maybe you should try dissing a Lebanese beer company instead seeing as Lebanese gangs have been responsible for attacking Indian students in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I don't dislike Little Devils because of what's happening in Australia. It's a funny coincidence they should introduce shit-ass beer to India at a time like this.

    But send me some Lebanese beer ... and Canadian beer, too. I won't diss them if they're good, that's a promise.

    Y'know what? I always hated Foster's and now liquor stores are banning it only because of these racist attacks. Y'know something else? I'd ban Foster's beer irrespective of anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's like, your opinion, man.

    http://planetross.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of course it is, asshole. Who else's opinion would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now you have officially tasted horse piss thanks to Little Devils (apt name,too, right?):D

    Cheers!
    (hic)

    ReplyDelete
  23. At least you can look on the bright side... one day when you grow up you may just develop a taste for beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm always looking 'at' the bright side ... one day when I grow up my country might start importing really good beer. Maybe even from Kangaroo Land :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. sorry dude ill have to disagree. come to UP and try to show me a better beer than their IPA, because there isn't one.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please post this comment on my WordPress blog as well. It's called Mehta Kya Kehta...just search for it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete